Bartaco is a famous open beach restaurant in brazil, and southern California. Bartaco restaurant is famous for its freshly squeezed juices mainly famous for cocktails. One of them is Bartaco Spicy Margarita. Here we are providing Bartaco Spicy Margarita Recipe which is a simple homemade drink. Best in summer season. It can be easily made at your home. Has a good taste with mixture of sweet, spicy and tangy. It is a mixture of lime juice, alcohol and grenadine.
Contents of this recipe
Bartaco Spicy Margarita Recipe – Ingredients, Preparation, Nutrition Facts
Bartaco’s Spicy Margarita Drink is mixture of sweet, spicy and orange flavors. Adding little bit of spiciness to the drink does no harm and also a cool refreshing drink during hot summers. It is worlds famous cocktail.
3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice about 1 large or 1 1/2 small limes; 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice.
vegetal flavor of fresh jalapeño
1/3 cup sparkling water
2oz combiere liqueur d’orange
1 simple sweet syrup
- Mix lime juice, sweet syrup, Libelula tequila, Combiere liqueur d orange with sparkling water. Stir all the ingredients.
- Prepare a glass with lime wedge and take the kosher salt into an open plate and dip the edge of glass in the plate.
- Serve the Bartaco spicy margarita juice into the glass.
- Add one jalapeno to the drink for spiciness.
- enjoy your freshly prepared drink.
- Amount Per ServingCalories226
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 18mg 1%
- Potassium 1mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1%
- Sugars 19g
- Protein 0.2g 1%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Bartaco’s famous Spicy Margarita is the best start for the weekend at home. Just try at home by following the above easy preparation steps, enjoy the drink and please share your experience through below comment box.